To Unenroll from the Advance Child Tax Credit go to:

  1. Select “Manage Advance Payments” towards the bottom of the page.
  2. Set up an ID.Me Account.
  3. Verify your identity with your driver’s license.
    1. Use your cellphone to upload pictures directly to the IRS website.
  4. After confirming your Identity choose to opt out of the payments.

*Please note: if married filing jointly, your spouse will also need to unenroll or you will still receive 50% of the credit.

For Frequently Asked Questions go to:

Below is a chart of the unenrollment deadlines for upcoming payments.